Licensed practitioner license and licensed master practitioner of Neurolinguistic programming with international validity, issued and signed by Dr Richard Bandler co-creator of NLP and the Society of NLP.
Duration of 7 days (48 hours) of Pure NLP seminars in which you will acquire techniques and mental strategies to make short and long-term impact changes in all areas of your life.
- Introduction to NLP
- Representative systems
- Unconscious mind
- Perfect a skill
- Milton model
- Goal Model
- Goal programs
- Decision-making strategies, motivation and taking action
- Effective techniques for change
What will you learn?
- How the unconscious mind works
- Eliminate limiting beliefs and mental blocks
- Behavioral strategies on motivation, decision and persuasion
- Techniques to be aware of your thoughts, feelings and actions
- Discovering your needs and values
- Identify your big WHY in life in order to find the HOW
- Tools to ask better questions for better results